Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

The Orgasm Bar 23









The Orgasm Bar 23

I noticed Chloe Parker and Nyssa Nevers were the same height, so I thought I could modify the frame to make two women ride the orgasm bar at once. Nyssa happened to have a double ball gag that she wanted to try out. The dual orgasm bar works perfectly and both women are off on a multi orgasmic ride. This clip ends when they tap out from the double ball gag - but they are far from done. With new gags in place, Nyssa and Chloe scream in orgasm. They eagerly trade a break from their sore pussies for 10 whacks each with my slapper. The hitachi magic wands resume the assault on the helpless women's pussies. I tell them that if they orgasm in unison I will turn off the wands...maybe. Catherine Angel works the orgasm bar for the first 30 minutes with the wand on low, she teases herself, going up on her toes just before cumming, but as her legs tire, the orgasms start. I tighten Catherine Angel's bondage. I tie her sensitive nipples and strap her neck, stretch her legs wider and turn the hitachi on high. Untying her nipples causes a massive orgasm. I repeatedly tease her nipples to force an orgasm then tickle her at the height of each orgasm until time runs out.

Title: The Orgasm Bar 23
Quality: wmv, 640x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 1h 48mn
File size: 1.56 GiB



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen