Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

Bondage Torments 24









Bondage Torments 24

Rachael Lynn is the photographer for my shoot with super sexy candle boxxx. I left in the chat as models do as I work to tie Candle. They chat and giggle and chat as I tie. I've had enough. I bring Rachael into the scene, have her strip and pole tie her up on her toes by a crotch rope. Rachael watches helpless as I finish a brutal noose - nipple - crotch rope predicament on Candle. Sexy adult sensation Lola Lynn and her traveling partner Nyxon find themselves in a demanding two girl predicament. The two are bound together by crotch ropes and nipple nooses. when I remove the heels to force both to balance on tip toes, Nyxon has all her body can take and passes out. I tie Mandy and Ophelia crotch rope to crotch rope. the two women are chatting and laughing. Even when I stuff both their mouths full they are giggly. I yell. Loud. I tighten the crotch ropes tighter than they both can stand. Tape a vibrator to Mandy and make Ophelia watch Mandy cum over and over again. You really do not want to piss me off when you are tied up

Title: Bondage Torments 24
Quality: wmv, 640x480, 1 975 Kbps
Duration: 1h 56mn
File size: 1.72 GiB


http://uploaded.net/file/fwvss5j6/b.d.s.m_0120__Bondage_Torments_24.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/rrind03n/b.d.s.m_0120__Bondage_Torments_24.part2.rar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen