Dienstag, 23. Mai 2017

Beat Me Senseless



Beat Me Senseless

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Spanking
Starring: Echo, Olivia, Seymore

Do you remember me? I’m the girl who stood you up for your senior prom. Do you remember me? I’m your first wife you caught fucking your best friend in a dog collar and diapers. Do you remember me? I’m that stripper you tipped your life savings away on. Do you remember me now?I’m all of them. All of those cunts who fucked you over and put you down. And now the tables are turned. I’m tied spread eagle and helpless before your discipline. It’s time for you to pay every sin back with pain. I want you to tie me up, whip me, and beat me fucking senseless!

Format: avi
Video: DivX 5 432x320 29.97fps 1605Kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 107Kbps
Length: 00:56:3
Size: 700 MB


http://uploaded.net/file/f9rep4lk/b_d_s_m_Beat_Me_Senseless.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/nxje1bo5/b_d_s_m_Beat_Me_Senseless.part2.rar


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen