Samstag, 17. November 2012

Forced Orgasms 29









Forced Orgasms 29

Talia agreed to model for me. I was suprised. Glam model, actress. But look at her. I had to try. The result is a hot video teaching Talia to be a good bondage slut! Handcuffed, I make Talia dance and strip. I fondle her incredible breasts! Her tank top becomes her gag and is part of her first bondage. Kneeling and stretched by a tight crotchrope, Talia gets her first tied orgasm! Tied standing with her leg stretched, I find Talia to be quite ticklish! Her nipples are pulled with suction cups as the massager drives her to multiple orgasms until she passes out! Spread nude, wax pouring over her. She moans as each drop hits. Talia CUMS from the wax hitting her clit. Orgasms from hot wax! Must see TV!

Title: Forced Orgasms 29
Quality: asf, 640x480, 1 975 Kbps
Duration: 1h 5mn
File size: 977 MiB


http://uploaded.net/file/ltx8vwkm/b.d.s.m_0175__Forced_Orgasms_29.rar



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen