Sonntag, 25. November 2012

The Training Of Scarlette Week 5 Part 2








The Training Of Scarlette Week 5 Part 2

My favorite adult baby Scarlette and I decided to have some fun with paint today. So I tie her to the wall in a cute white diaper and paint her from head to toe using floggers, paddles, and my hands as my brushes. It's not hard to tell she is loving it. Especially when she moans and begs daddy to paint her slave ass harder. So I stripped her diaper off and she had an orgasm after orgasm cum out of her until she squirts all over the floor.

Title: The Training Of Scarlette Week 5 Part 2
Quality: wmv, 640x480, 1 975 Kbps
Duration: 40mn 29s
File size: 614 MiB


http://uploaded.net/file/3v4d003h/b.d.s.m_0245__The_Training_Of_Scarlette_Week_5_Part_2.rar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen