Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2013

The Training Of Lielle Week 1 Part 2








The Training Of Lielle Week 1 Part 2

Today Master CJ told me he wanted to do some shibari on me. He had my arms tied behind my back tightly and was lifting me up by some hooks in the ceiling. Once I was securely tied in a kneeling position he started smacking my pussy, thighs and tits some with a wooden stick before putting something he called a magic wand on my clit. OMG it felt so good I wanted to cum right then and there, but he only teased me a little bit with it before giving me more pain. He shoved it harder against my clit and the vibration of the toy felt so good that I made the mistake of cumming without waiting for him. He punished me so hard for that I don't ever want to make that mistake again. I hope he will let me cum again

Title: The Training Of Lielle Week 1 Part 2
Quality: wmv, 640x480, 1 975 Kbps
Duration: 1h 28mn

File size: 1.30 GiB

http://uploaded.net/file/kq908c63/b.d.s.m_0337__The_Training_Of_Lielle_Week_1_Part_2.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/rwqdrvuu/b.d.s.m_0337__The_Training_Of_Lielle_Week_1_Part_2.part2.rar


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen