Samstag, 12. Januar 2013

Wet 4 Rope



Wet 4 Rope

Man it’s hot… I don’t think there’s a fan in all of L.A. left for sale. So to heat things up even more let me introduce FetishNation’s newest ultra hot piece of ass Sea J. Raw. Man is this chick smoking... She stands 5’11’’ and at the tender age of 23 has developed into a very kinky girl. Latex... yes, Spanking… yes, Bondage… yes. Is Sea J. a pain slut? If she’s not now she will be in the very near future. I give Sea J. her first caning and she loved it. So, I single tailed her ass just a little, she moaned and cum‘s. Pull clover clamps off her nipples, Sea J. screams and has a earth shaking orgasm. The one thing that there is no lack of with Sea J. is orgasms. This girl can cum and cum and cum… She told me, "When I can’t cum anymore, make me cum some more", and I did.

Title: Wet 4 Rope
Quality: wmv, 640x360, 1 975 Kbps
Duration: 1h 2mn
File size: 950 MiB


http://uploaded.net/file/s29vikcd/b.d.s.m_0298__Wet_4_Rope.rar


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen