Montag, 3. September 2012

FitBondage 10









FitBondage 10

Mandy k is slowly bound with leather straps and the frame itself until she is totally helpless. I hang the hitachi magic wand til it barely grazes her pussy. Her muscular body works trying to get at it. She wants it repositioned against her clit, but i know it will make her cum. Lets tease her awhile shall we? Mandy's muscular thighs are trembling as she is on the edge of orgasm, but the wand wont stay still in the right place long enough for her to go over the edge. I love it when a confident, muscular woman begs. Ashlee Chambers plays my new fitness trainer. She comes over to inspect my equipment, dressed in a cut off white tank nearly exposing her massive breasts. I decide its time to show her more than my workout equipment and I lure her into my playroom... bound spread and available, I rip open her top and tease her nipples. Ashlee moans in approval. I tickle her toned legs and ass with feathers. Ashlee moans, grinding her ass against me. The slut wanted to be my pet all along. Ashlee works her toned ass like a stripper as I bring the rope. I tie her legs spread and run a crotchrope thru her shorts covered pussy. The toned fitness trainer balances on her toes, the heels of her tennis shoes off the floor. She works the rope trying to cum as I jerk off

Title: FitBondage 10
Quality: wmv, 640x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 1h 37mn
File size: 1.41 GiB


http://uploaded.net/file/m62azunt/b.d.s.m_0073__FitBondage_10.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/90wd31mi/b.d.s.m_0073__FitBondage_10.part2.rar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen