Montag, 3. September 2012

Forced Orgasms 35









Forced Orgasms 35

Crystal Frost is one of our favorite models for many reasons. Young. Blond. Sweet. Sexy. Horny. Playful. Loves to cum in bondage. Thanks to my friends at Tengew Leather, we have a new toy for Crystal to try out. A beautiful leather belt with a crotch strap fits Crystal's hips like a glove. It holds in the pocket rocket. It also has a special strap to attach her favorite toy.. the massager! I fit it on her while she stand on her toes held up by a noose with spread legs! From standing up, to using the belt for a back arch, to suspended by her wrists, Crystal screams are music to my ears every time she cums. Once she screams, I bring out the flogger and give the whipping to orgasm that I have owed her!

Title: Forced Orgasms 35
Quality: wmv, 640x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 1h 5mn
File size: 956 MiB



http://uploaded.net/file/ayhjj2pu/b.d.s.m_0077__Forced_Orgasms_35.rar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen