Samstag, 9. Februar 2013

Forced Orgasms 81








Forced Orgasms 81

Fayth is bound using thick tape on her arms to secure her tightly. Her cum soaked panties are stuffed in her mouth and secured with a leather harness gag. I tell Fayth that with every orgasm she has she gets a new punishment. In this clip Fayth fights hard not to cum and loses. Fayth is starting to sweat as I grab the riding crop and light up her spread thighs. Once her thighs are red, I grab the hitachi and make her orgasm again. After this one, I tie and stretch her pierced nipples. Fayth's eyes roll and her head shakes as I grab the hitachi again. Fayth is sweating hard and cumming even harder. With each massive orgasm I undo her nipple clamps. I tie the hitachi between her legs and leave her to pleasure myself to her suffering. Christina Carter cums often and hard during a short but intense bondage orgasm session. Danni is sweating. A puddle pools under her pussy. I hang the hitachi so i can step back and enjoy more squirting orgasms. When the insertion attachment is tied inside Danni and the hitachi is turned on hi, the shaking orgasms are non stop

Title: Forced Orgasms 81
Quality: wmv, 640x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 1h 46mn
File size: 1.53 GiB


http://uploaded.net/file/6gq7b1ws/0322_Forced_Orgasms_81.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/tcifefh7/0322_Forced_Orgasms_81.part2.rar

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen