Freitag, 8. Februar 2013

The Training Of Lielle Week 1








The Training Of Lielle Week 1

Today was my first day of training at Daddy T's Dungeon with Master CJ. He told me he was going to start by having me clean the floor, but after just a little bit, he shoved my face into the pile of cereal and makes me clean it with my tongue. He pulled my panties down and I felt him pushing something against my butt hole, and I found out when he was done and put it in my mouth that it was a gag! Then he had me sit on the floor with the dustpan between my legs and say my ABC's while he poured more cereal on me. Finally, he put a chain around my neck and led me around on a leash like a dog while making me clean up all the new mess.

Title: The Training Of Lielle Week 1
Quality: wmv, 640x480, 1 975 Kbps
Duration: 1h 12mn
File size: 1.08 GiB


http://uploaded.net/file/hdgk0f8r/0338__The_Training_Of_Lielle_Week_1.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/zyn5ambq/0338__The_Training_Of_Lielle_Week_1.part2.rar


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen