Freitag, 5. April 2013

Forced Orgasms 51








Forced Orgasms 51

Crimson hasn't been laid in awhile! So while I am setting up the cameras, she strips, lays on the bed, and starts fingering herself. My redheaded slut is more than ready to be tied and fucked. The massager, vibrator, and dildo all get a long workout in the steamy pussy of my always horny pet. Fayth visits me while I vacation at a luxury hotel to shoot a custom video. After the custom, I have time to take her out on the balcony, tape her to the balcony chair, tie her nipple posts to the head of the wand to hold it against her pussy! Fayth is one of the most orgasmic models I know. She also has some of the best reactions. I was treated to more than one fantastic view that afternoon. .

Video: wmv, 640x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 1h 8mn
File size: 1 008 MiB


http://uploaded.net/file/2sah6p0t/0461_Forced_Orgasms_51.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/nju8a0va/0461_Forced_Orgasms_51.part2.rar


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen