Samstag, 25. Mai 2013

Tied N Cumming 25




Tied N Cumming 25

Before the start of this shoot day, Christina Carter pulls me aside and says, 'I have a date tonight, can you go easy on my clit'. We shoot 2 hours of tickle and orgasm denial video and both women are more than ready to cum. I frogtie Kobe between Christina's legs and let Christina in on a plan I arranged with Kobe, that since Christina didn't want orgasms, she would get none. Kobe gets the hitachi for multiple orgasms while she licks Christina's pussy, stopping just before Christina Cums. Be careful what you ask from me before we start to play. Candle's soaked panties are cut off and stuffed in her mouth. Her pussy is slapped and she almost cums yet again. It's been over 90 minutes of teasing and she needs it bad. I start using a feather on her clit but its not working. But I know what will and I ask Pet Rachael to hand me the hitachi magic wand. After I make Candle squirt twice I tie the hitachi to her, gag her tighter and make her scream. I finish her off using a glass dildo into her waiting ass. This slut is incredible. She cant get enough. Crystal Frost is strapped to my workout bench, arms secured with vet wrap. I use every technique to bring her to orgasm time after time, changing her legs slightly after each orgasm. We play until Crystal taps out. Then i give her one more orgasm for me.

Video: wmv, 640x480, 1 915 Kbps
Duration: 1h 49mn
File size: 1.58 GiB


http://uploaded.net/file/iu161qqr/0535_Tied_N_Cumming_25.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/iz9m2r9w/0535_Tied_N_Cumming_25.part2.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/wck8mrrb/0535_Tied_N_Cumming_25.part3.rar


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen